OCECG provides knowledgeable and experienced consulting services, training programs and subject matter expertise to law firms, financial institutions, law enforcement, government agencies and others on a variety of issues related to the use of offshore entities, structures and financial arrangements for abusive or illegal financial activities including tax evasion, money laundering and other financial frauds.
Services available include:
• Subject matter expertise, training programs and consulting services related to the offshore financial industry and how offshore entities, structures and financial arrangements are used by some for tax evasion, money laundering and other financial frauds.
• Assistance in identifying internal tax and money laundering compliance risks associated with offshore financial activities and developing meaningful strategies and measures to address them.
• Development of internal compliance programs and enforcement measures to proactively identify offshore tax evaders, money launderers and those who facilitate and enable them .
• Development of effective Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance programs to detect, deter and prevent money laundering and ensure compliance with federal and international standards regarding AML.
• Assistance in developing, preparing and filing quality whistleblower claims for monetary rewards with the IRS, SEC and foreign tax agencies related to abusive and illegal offshore activities.
• Providing knowledgeable and experienced public speakers on the offshore financial industry and AML compliance for conferences, seminars and training sessions.
• Providing expert witnesses for civil and criminal actions involving offshore transactions, entities, structures and financial arrangements.